Contact: Rodrigo Albagli Ventura
Tel: 56 2 2 445 6000
Fax: 56 2 2 361 1789
Founded in 1991, Albagli Zaliasnik is one of Chile’s leading, and full service law Firms, specializing in Corporate Law, Litigation, and Industrial and Intellectual Property.
The Firm´s highly respected status, both on a national and international level, is rooted in their unique perspective and approach to legal services.
Albagli Zaliasnik’s greatest strength derives from their experience in working with international clients, in particular, on Intellectual Property matters. More than 70% of their clients include international companies.
The Intellectual Property area is known for its extensive expertise on Anti-Counterfeiting and Litigation, which are two of its strongest areas of knowledge and expertise, along with Patents and Trademarks.
The department has extensive knowledge on handling clients from the Pharmaceutical Industry, as well as Entertainment, Retail, Celebrities and others industries.
Areas of practice: Corporate Law, Advertising and Marketing, Foreign Investments, Project Finance, M&A, Securities, Antitrust, Banks and Banking, Natural Resources, Telecommunications and Media Law, Electricity, Human Resources, Intellectual and Industrial Property, Internet Law, Constitutional Law, Commercial Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation, Anti-Counterfeiting and General Practice.
Languages spoken: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese and Hebrew.
November 2013: GALA Members to speak at ASIPI Conference in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic on December 1-4, 2013:
- Jeffrey Greenbaum (US - FK) and Douglas Wood (US - RS) will participate in a panel Green Marketing, Antisocial Behavior and Viral Marketing.
- Jaime Angeles (Dominican Republic) will speak on Hot Topics in Copyrights.
- Ariela Agosin (Chile) will moderate a session How Much Does Intellectual Property Cost?
September 2013: GALA is a Supporting Sponsor of the 35th Annual BAA / PMA Law Conference, Chicago, IL on November 18-20, 2013. In addition, there will be a GALA panel at this event along with several other individual speakers.
- The GALA panel, Going Global: How to Run Promotions Around the World, will be moderated by Brinsley Dresden (UK) whose firm is a sponsor of the event. The panelists will include Danie Strachan (South Africa), Irina Anyukhina (Russia), Michel Bejot (France), Soren Pietzcker (Germany), Justina Zhang (China) and Ariela Agosin (Chile).
- Adam Kardash (Canada) will participate as a speaker on a panel about Social Media: Hot Button Issues for Breakthrough & Legally Compliant Programs. Her firm, Heenan Blaikie, is a Supporting (Coffee Break) Sponsor.
- Jeff Greenbaum (USA - FK) will moderate a breakout session on Complying with the dot.com Disclosures. His firm is also a Platinum Sponsor of the event.
- Ron Urbach (USA - Davis & Gilbert), whose firm is also a Platinum Sponsor of the event, is speaking on The Most Important Advertising Cases & Developments of 2013.
- John Feldman (USA - Reed Smith), whose firm is a Supporting Sponsor of the event, will moderate a breakout session panel on Kids Marketing: The Expanding Reach and Role of COPPA / CARU
- Rick Kurnit (USA - FK) will speak in a Breakout Session Is It Entertainment or Advertising? Bad Facts/Bad Law
- Joseph Lewczak (USA - Davis & Gilbert) moderate a session on Legal Problem Solving
GAZETTE NEWS - September 2012: New Restrictions On High Calorie Food In Chile
Authors: Ariela Agosin & Oscar Molina, Albagli Zaliasnik
GAZETTE NEWS - December 2011: New Restrictions On Food Advertising In Chile
Author: Ariela Agosin W., Albagli Zaliasnik Abogados
April 2010: New Copyright Law in Chile, by: Andrés Grunewaldt, Albagli Zaliasnik Attorneys
January 2010: Collusion case – farmacias ahumada: still in the news
October 2009: Chile meets international wine and spirits regulatory standards, by Rafael Pastor, Albagli Zaliasnik
February 2009: Changes in the Tobacco Law favour cigarette advertising in Chile, by Loreto Bresky, Albagli, Zaliasnik & Cia.
February 2009: Collusion accusation against advertising agencies, by Cristobal Baeza, Albagli Zaliasnik Abogados
February 2009: Law Submitted to Congress Proposing the Regulation of Alcoholic Beverages by Loreto Bresky, Albagli, Zaliasnik & Cia.
October 2008: Ethics of promoting goodwill: preserving retailers’ rights to use high-end products in promotional offers, by Tatyana Delgado, Albagli Zaliasnik Attorneys