8, rue Murillo
75008 Paris, France
Contact: Mr. Michel Béjot
Bernard Hertz Béjot has expertise in advertising and traditional promotional projects, as well as on-line promotional activities. The firm has been involved with the leading Internet related industry since its inception in France. Experienced in compliance with French national regulations and in dealings with governmental agencies and professional organizations, the firm provides a full scope of advisory, transactional and litigation services in connection with advertising and promotional matters. Bernard Hertz Béjot is accustomed to following projects from conception to full implementation, including addressing emergency issues and the enforcement of advertising contracts, as well as liaison with regulatory bodies. It has extensive experience in European, North American, South American and Asian clients and is fluent in French, English, German, and Spanish.
September 2013: How to Ensure the Protection of Young Consumers in a New Digital World? A European Perspective, by: Michel Béjot & Caroline Bouvier, Bernard – Hertz – Béjot, Paris
September 2013: GALA is a Supporting Sponsor of the 35th Annual BAA / PMA Law Conference, Chicago, IL on November 18-20, 2013. In addition, there will be a GALA panel at this event along with several other individual speakers.
- The GALA panel, Going Global: How to Run Promotions Around the World, will be moderated by Brinsley Dresden (UK) whose firm is a sponsor of the event. The panelists will include Danie Strachan (South Africa), Irina Anyukhina (Russia), Michel Bejot (France), Soren Pietzcker (Germany), Justina Zhang (China) and Ariela Agosin (Chile).
- Adam Kardash (Canada) will participate as a speaker on a panel about Social Media: Hot Button Issues for Breakthrough & Legally Compliant Programs. Her firm, Heenan Blaikie, is a Supporting (Coffee Break) Sponsor.
- Jeff Greenbaum (USA - FK) will moderate a breakout session on Complying with the dot.com Disclosures. His firm is also a Platinum Sponsor of the event.
- Ron Urbach (USA - Davis & Gilbert), whose firm is also a Platinum Sponsor of the event, is speaking on The Most Important Advertising Cases & Developments of 2013.
- John Feldman (USA - Reed Smith), whose firm is a Supporting Sponsor of the event, will moderate a breakout session panel on Kids Marketing: The Expanding Reach and Role of COPPA / CARU
- Rick Kurnit (USA - FK) will speak in a Breakout Session Is It Entertainment or Advertising? Bad Facts/Bad Law
- Joseph Lewczak (USA - Davis & Gilbert) moderate a session on Legal Problem Solving
GAZETTE NEWS - July 2013: Online Selling And Selective Distribution Bang & Olufsen Sanctioned In France
Authors: Michel Béjot & Caroline Bouvier, Bernard – Hertz – Béjot, Paris
GAZETTE NEWS - May 2011: WEB 2.0 SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR LIABILITY IN FRANCE STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS?
Authors: Michel Béjot & Caroline Bouvier, Bernard – Hertz – Béjot
September 2010: Is there anything I can do to protect my client's names in Google searches?,
by: Michel Béjot and Caroline Bouvier, Bernard - Béjot
October 2009: GALA EMEA held a seminar on September 18, 2009 in Warsaw, Poland on Green Marketing and Ambush Marketing, hosted by Polish GALA member, Ewa Skrzydlo-Tefelska's firm Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak (SK&S). SKS partnered with Harvard Business Review Poland to promote the event. Felix Hofer (Italy), Brinsley Dresden (UK), and Michel Bejot (France) presented on Green Marketing and Szymon Gogulski (Poland), Dr. Soren Pietzcker (Germany), and Duncan Grehan (Ireland) presented on Ambush Marketing. To view the entire program from the event click here.
Michel Béjot, member from France of GALA, quoted in BusinessWeek Online
Text of an article first published on 3/15/06 on Business Week Online
How European Law Impacts European Marketers in France
Author: Michel Béjot, Bernhard Hertz Béjot
Text of an article first published by The Marketing Society's e-nuggets electronic newsletter
Liberalization of the ".fr" TLD: Asterix's village is finally doing what all other ccTLDs have been doing for ages!
Authors: Michel Béjot & Barbara Doittau
VAT on online services in the E.U.
Author: Michel Béjot