Keskuskatu 7 A
00100 Helsinki, Finland
Contact: Mikael Segercrantz
Roschier is one of the leading law firms in Northern Europe. The firm is well-known throughout Europe for its excellent track record with demanding international legal work. Roschier’s clientele includes leading domestic and international corporations, financial service and insurance institutions, investors, growth and other private companies with international operations, as well as governmental authorities.
Roschier’s marketing and consumer practice provides clients international work products and tailor-made services covering all aspects of marketing and consumer law. The team handles a lot of stand-alone work, such as product recalls, assessing marketing campaigns for agencies and companies, and labeling work, particularly for international brands launching in the Nordic region. The team works in close operation with other Roschier practices such as IP, dispute resolution, tax, IT, pharmaceuticals and media & entertainment bringing the firm’s huge resources and expertise to bear on the most complex consumer law issues.
In addition, Roschier focuses on the following practice areas:
- Corporate advisory: addressing future challenges and risk management in public companies
- Dispute resolution: major commercial disputes in the region with particular emphasis on international arbitration and complex commercial court disputes
- M&A, banking and finance: major deals and financing work conducted in Northern Europe
- Intellectual property and ICT: including large-scale patent disputes and other IP disputes
- EU and Competition law: including multi-jurisdictional merger control filings and both national and EU cartel proceedings
- Other services include employment, real estate and restructuring
November 2012 Roschier And Benjon Create New Intellectual Property Service Offering, by: Rainer Hilli, Markku Tuominen, and Milena Romberg, Roschier and Benjon Ltd.
June 2012: Pharmaceutical Advertising by Mikael Segercranz and Johanna Lilja, ROSCHIER
The article originally appeared in the 2011 edition of The International Comparative Legal Guide to Pharmaceutical Advertising (Global Legal Group Ltd, London).
GAZETTE NEWS: July 2010: Amendments To TV Commercial And Product Placement Regulations In Finland
Authors: Mikael Segercrantz & Topi Siniketo, Roschier Attorneys Ltd.